1.Match the words (1-8) with the definitions(a-h):
3. escape artist
a. something that you open with key
b. an act that needs special skill and confuses or surprises people
c. a strong cord used for climbing
d. to rise and float through the air
e. a person who makes things or people invisible
f. a person who performs magic
g. two metal rings used to lock people's hands
h. a person who ecapes from difficult places to entertain people.
2. My dad learnt some magic tricks
3. When the acrobat was hanging on a rope,
4. When I was trying to do a card trick ,
5. The audience didn't make a sound
6. When I was learning to become a magician
a) I made a lot of mistakes.
b. when he was working in the theatre
c. I dropped some of them on the floor.
d. when the escape artist was trying to get out of the tank
f. she fell and broke her leg.