What country/ nationality is it? You can see the first letter of each word.
0. Where's Lyon? It's in France
1. She's from Budapest, so she's H_______
2.Vladimir Putin is from R________
3. Is she E______? Yes, she's fom.
4. Where's Bacelona? It's in S_____
5. I'm fom Warsaw, so I'm P______
2.) Circle the correct words.
przykład: It's (dobrze- Lisa's)/ Lisa Lisas son
a. My grandparent's/ grandparents/ grandparents' names are Tom and Rebbeca.
b.They/ They're/ Their on holiday in Greece
c. He father/ father's/ fathers son's George.
d. That's Jereny and his daughter. The girl's/ girls/ girls' mother isn't in the photo.
e. In the photo my brother/ brother's/ brothers next o the barbecue.