Przetłumacz zdania na język polski
1. A: Is there a train which goes to London this evening?
B: Yes, there is one that leaves at half past seven
2. A: Dave's flat is the one with a balcony, on the third floor.
B: Do you mean the one that's got a red door?
3. A: Do you know Mr and Mrs Welch?
B: Are they the ones who own the cafe?
4. A: Where's Richard?
B: He is working at the supermarket. He works there every Saturday morning.
5. Honesty and thoughtfulness are two very important qualities.
6. I like people who respect my opinions.