Make questions using the suggestions In brackets.
1. She went to the cinema yesterday. (like the film?)
2. They were at party last Saturday .(have a good time?)
3. He visited England last summer.(go to London?)
4. She did her shopping at Marks and Spencer.(buy anything for you?)
5. She bought a new car yesterday.( pay much for it?)
6. I had lunch at a Chinese restaurant. (enjoy the food?)
Make questions to the answers given below.
1. How…? He went home by taxi.
2. How many exercises…? She did two.
3. What…? The sold their house.
4. Where…? They rented a car in Norway.
5. How long…? They stayed there for two weeks.
Disagree with the following.
1.We had bacon and eggs for breakfast.(a cup of coffee only)
2.He left home at seven.(eight)
3.My mum gave me a lift on Friday morning.(Thursday morning)
4.She took a taxi from the airport.(a bus)
5.He wants to go to Spain. (England)
6.You can speak English well.(German)
7.She works in an office.(a Shop)
Read the passage and then complete the sentences.
There are five children in the Thompson family. Mary it twenty five. She is married. The next two boys are twins. They are twenty. Their names are Henry an James. Betty is fifteen. Their little brother, Dick is only thirteen.
1.Mary is the … (old) of all the children.
2.The twins are … (young) than Mary.
3.Betty is five years … (young) Than the twins.
4.Mary is ten years … (old) than Betty.
5.Dick is the … (young) of all.
6.Dick is twelve years … (young) than Mary.
Find the mistake and correct it.
1.She didn’t took her dog for a walk.
2.You can’t spoke English very well.
3. Doesn’t make so much noise! Dad is sleeping.
4.She had two cups of coffee on breakfast.
5.There are three room in my flat.
6.The film was interested.
7.I’m interesting in biology.