1. Dopasuj połówki zdań.
1. There was no...
2. Can you call...
3. I couldn't get...
4. I called you...
5. We were...
6. Was it...
a) ... me back later?
b) ... worth it?
c) ... worried about you.
d) ... reception there.
e) ... about fifty times.
f) ... through yesterday.
2. Ułóż zdania w odpowiedniej kolejności, tak aby powstała rozmowa telefoniczna.
-On the beach? Oh. What about yesterday evening? I couldn'tget through then.
-I'm glad you enojoyed it.
-I was worried about you.
-I couldn't get through to you this morning. Where were you?
-Hi,Lisa. It that you?
-Oh, I was lying on the beach. I switched off my mobile.
-Yes, it is. Hi, Tom.
-Listen, the reception is bad. I'll call you bacck later.
-Sorry. Ihad a good time, though.
-Yesterday I was in Wales. There was no reception.
1. Tom: Hi, Lisa. It that you?
3. Przeczytaj podane informacje i napisz rozmowę telefoniczną. Skorzystaj z rozmowy z ćw. 2 jako wzoru.
GEORGE is in cafe. The phone reception is not good. Yesterday he was visiting his aunt in the country, and there was no reception at all.
DONNA is calling George. She wants to know where he is and what he is doing. She is worried aboyt him, as she couldn't get through to him yesterday.
1. Donna: Hello George. It that you?
4. Dopasuj połowy zdań, tak aby powstały pełne zdania.
1. I don't have any money so...
2. Jane is relly ill so...
3. The concert ticket cost £ 5 so...
4. If you want to be a doctor...
5. At our school...
6. The museum is free so...
7. When pilots are at work...
8. If you want to be a singer...
a) ...she has to go to hospital.
b) ...I have to go to the bank.
c) ...we don't have to pay.
d) ...we don't have to wear a uniform.
e) ...they have to wear uniforms.
f) ...you have to study at university.
g) ...you don't have to study at university.
h) ...we have to pay.