Write sentences using an infinitive of purpose.
He wants to go travelling. That's why he's bought a rucksack
He's bought a rucksack to go travelling.
PRZYKŁADY DO ROZWIĄZANIA:
5. She needs to get dollars for her trip. That's why she's gone to the bank.
6. The want to talk about the play. That's why they're meeting next week
7. I wanted to have a check-up. That's why I went to the doctor
8. He wants to read the letter. That's why he's putting on his glasses.
9. He's inviting them to a party. That's why he's e-mailing his friends.