Complete the sentences below with two to five words, including the word in bold. Do not change the meaning of the original senstence.
1. I ate my lunch too fast and now I have got a stomach ache .
INDIGESTION ; I am ...... because I ate my lunch too fast.
2. Accidents just seem to happen to him, so i am not surprised he is in hospital
PRONE; He is really..., so I am not surprised he is in hospital
3. Watching documentaries about endangered animals always makes my feel sad.
DEPRESSED; I always... watch about endangered animals
4. Simon was late for work because there was a train strike.
ACCOUNT; Simon was late... a train strike
5. Ann likes chocolate a lot
6. He did not intend to leave before he finished the report
INTENTION; he.. before he finished the report
7. You should stop smoking.
GIVE; You.. smoking
8. Stan didn't do what he had promised to do
WENT; Stan... word
nie przerażajcie się długością... proszę o wytłumaczenie jak cos takiego się robi bo nigdy nie mam pojęcia ..