Rewrite each sentence as a positive or negatice sentence, or a question, acoording to the instruction.
I visit my parents very often (negative)
don't visit my parents very often .
1) She goes to work by car (question)
2) We watch television every night (negative)
3) He doesn't walk to work every day (positive)
4) She plays football every Suturday (question)
5) They live in Australia (question)
6) They go to school by bus (question)
7) Does she finish work at five o'clock ?(positive)
8) He goes to the cinema on Fridays (question)
9) I come from Africa (negative)
10) Does he live in this street? (positive)
11) He works in a restaurant (question)
12) She get's up at five o'clock (question)
13) They eat a lot (negative)
14) Does he work here (positive)
Zad. 2 Rewrite each sentence as a positive or negative sentence, or a question, according to the instruction.
np: She's watching television now. (question)
Is she watching television now?
1) They're working. (question)
2) He's writing a letter (question)
3) He's eating (negative)
4) I'm not working (positive)
5) She's studying at the moment (question)
6) I'm sleeping (negative)
7) You're reading my newspaper (question)
8) He's talking to Mary (question)
9) They're not playing football (positive)
10) He's listening to radio (question)
11) You're playing with my football (question)
BARDZO WAŻNE !
Daje tyle pkt dlatego że ma być pożądnie !
SPAM ZGŁASZAM !