Reorganize the words and phrases to make correct questions.
1. DO UP TIME YOU WHAT GET
2. WHAT YOU DO PROGRAMMES WATCH
3. YOUR DID LAST YOU HOW SPEND HOLIDAY
4. TO ARE STUDY WHERE YOU GOING
5. IS FAVOURITE YOUR WHAT MEAL
6. YOU LIKE WHAT DO WEATHER
7. SHE DOES LIVE WHERE
8. WHERE DO WORK THEY
9. ARE HARD YOU TO GOING WORK
10. ENGLISH YOU DO WHERE LEARN
Fill the gaps with the correct forms of the words or phrases in brackets.
1. She is crying _________ she hurt her leg an hour ago.
2. She was disappointed and she didn't like the room,________ she did not complain.
3. _________ he knew there was no milk in the house, he didn't buy any.
4. They had a long walk,________ the weather was really terrible.
5. It was sunny, _______ they decided not to take an umbrella.
6. They wanted me to come _______ I went to see them. I felt invited.
7. I prepared the documents ________ I felt it was my responsibility and duty. After all, I was a secretary.
8. She had an appointment, _________ she couldn't come because of her small kids. She had to stay with them.
9. She asked me to play football, _______ I put on appropriate shoes.
10. I wanted to buy that dress, _______ I couldn't afford it. I didn't buy it.