Write the conversation.
- No it isn't ! What do you enjoy listening to then ?
- Yes, I would. Let's do that !
- Oh, so am I.
- It's classical music. Do you fancy going ?
- I'm quite keen on jazz.
- What kind of concert is it ?
- So, would you like to go and see a jazz band then ?
- I can't stand classical music. It's boring.
Pete ¹Did you see in the newspaper that there's a concert here next week ?
Read the next and write the conversation. Use exercise 4 as a model.
Julie wants to do something with Richard. She asks Richard if he likes: listening to music on the radio; listening to old CDs; downloading new music; playing the guitar with other people. She likes all those things. When she finds something Richard likes, she invites him to do it now.
Richard doesn't like most of the things Julie wants to do. He doesn't like music on the radio (boring) ; old CDs (he prefers new music); downloading new music (too expensive). He loves playing his guitar with other people.
Julie - Do you ebjoy listening to music on the radio