4.3 Put the verb into the correct form, present continuous or present simple.
1. Are you hungry? Do you want something to eat? (you/want) 2. Jill is interested in politics but she --- to a political party. (not/belong)
3. Don't put the dictionary away. I --- it. (use)
4. Don't put the dictionary away. I --- it. (need)
5. Who is that man? What ---? (he/want)
6. Who is that man? Why --- at us? (he/look)
7. George says he's 80 years old but nobody --- him. (believe) 8. She told me her name but I --- it now. (not/remember)
9. I --- of selling my car. (think) Would you be interested in buying it?
10. I --- you should sell your car. (think) You --- it very often. (not/use)
11. I used to drink a lot of coffee but these days I --- tea. (prefer)
12. Air --- mainly of nitrogen and oxygen. (consist)