ZDANIA WARUNKOWE (KONSTRUKCJE)
• 1 typ zdań warunkowych: if + Present Simple + WILL + bezokolicznik
• 2 typ zdań warunkowych: if + Past Simple + WOULD + bezokolicznik
• 3 typ zdań warunkowych: if + Past Perfect (had + III forma) + Future Perfect in the Past (would have + III forma)
Zastosuj odpowiednia formę czasownika podanego w nawiasach:
1) Tom (not, belive) it unless he had seen it with his own eyes.
2) If it (not, be) for this misfortune, they would be the happiest people in the world.
3) If he give you an expensive present, you (accept) it?
4) I (tell) you a secret if you promise not to tell it to anyone else.
5) If you (be) polite, you will get a sweet.
6) They will not work unless you (pay) them some extra money.
7) If you (ask) that question, do not hesitate to answer it.
8) It would be better if you (not, talk) so much.
9) I (not, can) buy it unless you lend me some money.
10) You will catch a cold if you (not, put) that sweater on.
11) He would do it if it (must do).
12) If she (be) here, she would not let him go.
13) If Jane (see) you in this dress, she will be jealous.
14) I would have given you something to drink if I (know) that you were thirsty.
15) If you (not, want) to fail the exam, you had better work harder.
16) I (be) happy if you could come again.
17) Unless they rise my salary, I (change) my jobe.
18) If he (leave) the contury, he might not have been allowed to return.
19) If it (not, be) for the traffic jam, we would have arrived on time.
20) If I had known she was coming, I (meet) her at the station.
21) The suit (wear out) soon if you put it on every day.
22) You (not, get) into trouble if you had followed my advice.
` jak coś sorki za literówki.
` na jutro :d