Put the adjectives in brackets in the correct form-comparative or superlative.
16. The red shoes are ______ ( cheap ) than the brown ones ...
17. ... but the black ones are ________ (comfortable).
18. My hair is ________ (curly ) than my sister`s
19.Have you got a ______ (small) size , please?
20. I`m sorry, this is the _______ (small) size we`ve got.
21. I think the _______ (frihtening) film ever was Hitchcock`s Psycho.
22. We think the____ (good) actor at the moment is Brad Pitt.
23.Nicolas Cage is a _______ (good) actor than Orlando Bloom. Nicholas is a brilliant actor.
24.But Nicholas is _____ (attractive) than Orlando Bloom . Orlando`s very handsome !
25. The _______ (popular) films in the 1990s was Titanic.
26. I think Kirsten Dunst is_______ (pretty) than Keira Knightley.
27. I think the ________ ( funny) actor of all time was Charlie Champlin.
28. Planet of the Apes wasn`t successful. It was _____(popular) than The Lord of the Rings.
29. Special effects in modern films are _______ (realistic) than in old films.
30. The 1940s film , Gone with the Wind, was the _____ (big) success ever.