Underline the correct item :
1. If there will be/were no oil in the engine, the car would break down.
2.If Mark finishes early, he takes/will take us out.
3. If you wanted to go on a ghost tour, you could go/will go to Edinburgh.
4. You burnt/will burn yourself if you're not careful.
5. If I had a toothache, I would go/will go to the dentist.
6.Ih the polar ice caps melt, sea levels will rise/rises.
7. If Sam repairs/will repair the car, we will go for a drive.
8. If you needed money, you could get/will get a part-time job.