Choose the correct word.
1. The film was really gripping/moving. It made me cry!
2. I don't like war films. They're too funny/violent.
3. I couldn't watch the end of the horror film- it was too entertaining/scary.
4.The special effects were OK but the story was really boring/gripping. I fell asleep!
5. I enjoyed the musical- the songs and dancing were really entertaining/violent.
6. The story is funny/gripping- you really want to know what is going to happen.
7. I laughed a lot- it's a really funny/scary film.