POLECENIE: Czasowniki w nawiasach wstaw w formie czasu Present Perfect lub Past Simple.
1. I (just finish) my composition
2. I (finish) writing it a few minutes ago
3. (she take ) the medicine yet? "Yes, she (take) it at seveb o'clock.
4. the play 9 start at 8:30 and (last) an hour and a half
5. (they deliver) the fumiture yet? "Yes, they (deliver) it yesterday."
6. Bolesław Prus (write)" Lalka".
7. I (just miss) my train. Now I will have to wait for the next one.
8. My unci (come) to England in 1945. For almost forty years he (work) as a bus driver. He (retire) in 1985.
9. How (you like) the game on Saturday? " I (enjoy) it very much especially from the moment when Chelea (be) two goals down.
10. Charles Dickens (write) "The Pickwick Papers"
11. Mr Lawson, who lives next door (write) "Love's Great Adventure".
12. .(you feed) the dog today ? "Yes, I (feed) him in th morning.
13. When (you talk) to Bill? " I (talk) to him after the match".
14. I (play) tennis for about three my team for almost five seasons.
15. I (travel) a lot when i (be) at the University. In 1992 (start) working for IPN and (stop) travelling. I (note be) abroad ever since.
16. What countries (you visit) since you (come) to Europe?
17. (Tom phone) you recently? " No, he ( not call) me since we (have) that argument.
18. "How long (your son be) unemployed? "He is not unemployed anymore."
19. "How long ( it take) him to find a job?
20. "It (take) him six months."
21. David (already tell) me about the adventures they (have) when they (be) in Panama.
22. "Are you still working on it"? "Yes, but I (not do) too much recently as I (be) busy doing other things."