1. Download the ZEN_PCFW_L22_1_21_03e.exe file into your local hard disk.
2. Close all application windows that are currently running on your computer.
3. Connect your player to your computer.
4. Double-click the downloaded file and follow the instructions on the screen.
1. Turn off your player.
2. Disconnect your player from your computer.
3. Press and hold the Play/Pause button. Continue to hold the button while you perform steps 4 and 5. If you accidentally release the button, start the procedure again.
4. Gently push a straightened paper clip into the Reset hole.
5. Slide the On/Off switch towards the USB port and hold until the display lights up. The Recovery Mode screen appears with four options: Clean Up, Format All, Reload Firmware, and Reboot.
6. Select Reload Firmware, followed by Yes.
7. Connect your player to your computer.
8. Double-click the downloaded file and follow the instructions on the screen.