1. Write sentences fot these situations. Use the words in brackets.
- You text your friend at 11 p.m but there is no answer. (must)
He/She must be in bed.
- You ask your friend to go to the disco with you but he/she says no. (could)
- You send your penfriend an e-mail but he/she doesn't reply. (must)
- You offer your friend a sandwich but he/she says 'No, thanks' (cant't)
- You go to your best friend's house on Saturday afternoon but he/she is not in. (could)
- You friend doesn't go to school on a Monday morning.(must)