Trzeba zamienić zdania na Causative form czyli konstrukcje ( have sth done ). W Enterprise 4 strona 63 ;>
1. Someone will do her make-up before the wedding.
2. They are going to ask the baker to make a cake for Sue's birthday.
3. He had asked the gardner to water the plants.
4. She paid someone to alter her dress for the festival
5. The florist has arranged the flowers for our wedding.
6. She [refers paying someone to organise her parties.
7. We should ask someone to decorate the church hall for the reception.
8. The maid is making our beds.