Put the verbs in brackets into the future simple or the present continuous.
1. The repairman ... (come) to fix the washing machine tomorrow.
2. A: I'm cold.
B: I ... (get) you an extra blanket.
3. ... (you/drive) me to the airport on Tuesday.
4. Rachel ... (fly) to the Bahamas next week.
5. My son ... (be) five in August.
6. She ... (have) lunch with Doug this afternoon.
7. ... (you/do) the washing-up please?
8. Rob and Molly ... (celebrate) their wedding anniversary on Sunday.
9. When ... (the Greens/leave) for Lima?
10. People ... (live) in underwater cities in the future.