1) przetłumaczyc ;))
Like a rainbow they are,
That we admire from afar.
One is red like a flame,
For from iron ore its sources came.
It also has some sulphur inside;
Those who drank from it have certainly died.
Another turquoise, and yet one green.
Those wonderful views in Rudawy Janowickie (Western Sudetes) can only be seen.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
2 ) to tez przetłumaczyc
For many ages water has carved those holes in the rock.
When they became big enough, a giant animal found its home there to abide – thus we know its name.
Now you can go to Kletno in the Sudety Mountains to admire wonderful stalagmites and stalactites.
3) Crosswords ( odpowiedziec na pytania z krzyzowki ))
1. Part of the Table Mountains where you can get easily lost
1. opposite west
2. the highest mountains in Poland
3. opposite south
4. animal living in the mountains, or a scape……
5. a hard grey rock
6. a winter sport
7. a very steep slope on the side of a mountain
8. better than shoes when trekking in the mountains
9. white on the top of the high mountains
10. first you have to go …. Before you go down
11. you have to do this to get on the top of a steep mountain
12. a very soft rock
13. top of a mountain
14. you have to follow it in order not to get lost in the mountains
15. with thunders; extremely dangerous in the mountains