COMPLETE THE SENTENCES WITH THE ADJECTIVES IN THEIR COMPARATIVE OR SUPERLATIVE FORMS.
1. I'm .... my father (long)
2. what's ... film on at the moment ? (frightening)
3. Is spanish... french ? (easy)
4. The book is... the film (interesting)
5. the new u2 cd is... their last one. (good)
6. The final was.. match of the season.(bad)
SORT THE WORDS INTO THREE GROUPS: SIZE, MATERIAL, POSSESIONS.
woollen, high, rucksack,large, bracelet, deep, small, plastic,keyring, short,leather, wide, cotton,belt,huge, tiny, denim, wallet, long, tall, enormous
CHOOSE THECORRECT ADJECTIVE IN EACH SENTENCE.
1.is it very far/long from the station to the school?
2. how tall/high are you ?
3. don't dive. the swimming pool isn't very wide/deep.
4. the window wasn't open very wide/deep, but he managed to get in.