Uzupełnij poniższe zdania odpowiednią formą czasownika w nawiasie w czasie Present Simple lub Present Continous.
1. What ... (you / do)? Do you want to go to the cinema?
No, sorry. I ... (study) for the English exam.
2. She ... (always / do) her homework on Friday evenings.
3. We ... (usually / visit) our grandparents in the summer.
4. My Mum ... (wear) a beautiful dress today.
5. Where ... (come) from?
6. Where is Witek? He ... (have) a meeting.
7. ... (you / drive) to work every day?
8. How often ... (Betty / go) to the shop?
9. He ... (not / read) now. He ... (play) computer games.
10. He ... (love) computer games.
Wskaż prawidłowe zdanie a lub b.
a) Do you speak English?
b) Are you speaking English?
a) Dean works at the weekends. He is a bus driver.
b) Dean is working at the weekends. He is a bus driver.
a) It often rains here.
b) It is often raining here.
a) I want to go to Alaska.
b) I'm wanting to go to Alaska.
a) We don't like sport very much.
b) We aren't liking sport very much.
a) Stella writes a letter to Santa Claus every winter.
b) Stella is writing a letter to Santa Claus every winter.