Przetłumaczcie mi ten tekst na polski proszę. Z góry dzięki:):**
1.Thank you very much TopTeenTravel for your African adventure Holiday - we know you're going to have a great time with us! Here are our favourite travel tips to help you get ready for the trip.
2.You know that there will be ten of you in the minibus so it will get quite crowded. There won't be room for a big suitcase or heavy backpack. Also remember that you're flying to Africa, so a very big backpack isn't good idea.
3. Write down all the stuff you want to take - you'll be away for six weeks. Then look at your list and choose only a third of the things. It's not just a question of how many things you take, but also of how much they weigh.
4. Choose clothes which are light and are easy to dry. So go for a polyester T-shirt, not a cotton one, lightweight trousers instead of jeans, and a fleece, not a wool sweater. Forget your raincoat and pack a waterproof jacket.
5. You'll often travel for 10 to 12 hours a day. It's good idea to have some things in your daypack to help you pass the time - your MP3 player, paperbacks or some playing cards.
6. And last but not least, don't forget your mobile - you'll want to tell your family and friends how the trip is going.
7. See you soon on our adventure holiday! And happy backpacking!