Mam problem, bo mam przetłumaczyć takie zdania:
1. This walk is exactly|what you need.
2. You've been coiled up like a spring.|I don't even know who you are anymore.
3. It's a big meeting, I'd think|you'd be a little nervous.
4. I don't get nervous, Dan. I get excited.
5. Please don't tell the story.
6. You're a people person,|Charlie, that's wonderful,
7. but in business meetings you tell|personal items from my life,
8. - and it embarrasses me.
9. Hey! Ten miles!
10. I think he's too old for sprints.|I can hear his legs clicking.
11. Those are my knees.
12. Do you really think I tell|that story for my own amusement?
13. I do it because it's a sales tool.
14. Charlie, let's win this account|on our pitch.
15. It's sports marketing.|You need an edge.
I jak najszybciej chcialbym miec przetlumaczone