1. How awful! What did you do?
2. Wow! You're a hero!
3. Hi! How was your weekend? [1 zdanie]
4. Oh, no! Did it crash?
5. That was brave of you.
6. How many people were inside the car?
7. Why? What happened?
8. Well, I was driving home from a party when a car went past me, out of control.
9. I didn't think about it. I just did what I had to do.
10. It was certainly exciting. [2 zdanie]
11. I called the ambulance on my mobile, then I ran to the car.
12. There were three people inside. I knew the car might burst into flames, so I opened the door and pulled them out.
13. Yes. It left the road and hit a telephone pole.
Trzeba ułożyć zdania w kolejności. Pierwsze dwa już są ułożone - nawias klamrowy.