PROSZĘ O SPRAWDZENIE !!!
1) Uzupełnij zdania odpowiednią formą czasowników podanych w nawiasie.
1. Martin _______ (get up) at seven every day.
2. I promise I _______ (bring) the book back tommorow.
3. Martin _______ (get up) at six yesterday.
4. How many glasses _______ (you/wash) till now?
5. _______ (you sleep) well last night?
6. Mr Ronson _______ (visit) nine countries so far.
7. My brother _______ (not eat) fruit for break fast.
8. Rory learns a lot because he _______ (be going to) study medicine.
9. Madelaine _______ (not write) her essay yet.
10. _______ your mother _______ (read) a lot of magazines?
1. Martin gets up at seven every day.
2. I promise I will bring the book tomorrow.
3. Martin got up at six yesterday.
4. How many glasses you washed till now?
5. Did you sleep well last night?
6. Mr. Ronson visited nine countries so far.
7. My brother not ate fruit for breakfast.
8. Rory learns a lot because he going to study medicine.
9. Madelaine wasn't writing her essay yet.
10. Does your mother read a lot of magazines?
2) Wybierz odpowiedni przyimek
1. There is a clock behind/between the window and the door.
2. There is a chair between/next to bed.
3. There is some food in/at the microwave.
4. There is a spider between/above the sofa.
5. There is a cooker on/under the window.
2. next to
3) Przekształć zdania stosując wyrażenie "used to"
1. When Mary was younger she ate a lot of sweets.
2. Did you cry a lot when you were a child?
3. Kirk did not eat rice with chopstiks when he was younger.
4. Where did you go for walks when you lived in London?
5. Georg went to the cinema every Saturday when he was a student.
1. When Mary was younger she used to eat a lot of sweets.
2. Did you use to cry when you were a child?
3. Kirk didn't use to eat rice with chopstiks when he was younger.
4. Where did you use to go for walks when you lived in London?
5. Georg used to went to the cinema every Saturday when he was a student.
4) Uzupełnij podane zdania odpowiednim zaimkiem względnym: who, which, when, where, why or whose.
1. Brighton is the town _______ you can go for holidays.
2. It was Margaret _______ wrote the best story.
3. Brian, _______ car broke down yesterday, was very nervous.
4. Stanley bought the red car, _______ was the cheapest.
5. The book was very interesting. That is _______ Rob read it very quickly.
5) Uzupełnij zdania czasownikami podanymi w nawiasie. Użyj czasów past simple i past continuous.
1. While we _______ (travel) to Glasgow, our car _______ (break) down.
2. My father _______ (read) a book, while my mother _______ (cook) dinner.
3. Sharon _______ (break) her leg while she _______ (play) baketball.
4. Nick _______ (ride) his bike when he _______ (meet) Susan.
5. When my brother _______ home, my mother _______ (wash up).
1. While we were traveling to Glasgow, our car broke down.
2. My father was reading a book, while my mother was cooking a dinner.
3. Sharon broke her leg while she played basketball.
4. Nick was riding his bike when he met Susan.
5. When my brother came home, my mother was washing.
6) Dopasuj części zdań. Zapisz pełne zdania jako pierwszy okres warunkowy.
1. don't eat breakfast
2. see your sister
3. cycle too fast
4. don't save some money
5. eat too much
a. tell her about the concert?
b. not go on holiday
c. feel sick
d. not have enough energy
e. have and accident
1. If I don't eat breakfast, I will not have enough energy.
2. If you see your sister, will you tell her about the concert?
3. If I cycle too fast, i'll have an accident.
4. If I don't save some money, I won't go on holiday.
5. If I eat too much, I'll feel sick.