1. Zastosuj czas present perfekt lub past simple zależnie od kontekstu zdania. (pamietaj o operatorach)
1.I (already do) my homework.
2. I(do) my homework yesterday.
3.I(just receive) a letter from Tom.
4. (I receive) a letter from tom the day before yesterday.
5. John is not home. I think he (just leave).
6. John (leave) Spain two days ago.
7. I (work) for B&C for eleven years and I am very satisfed with my job.
8. I (work) for B&C for eleven years. Now I work in another place.
9. Our company (sell) three thousand cars this years.
10. Our company (sell) a few thousand cars between 1992-1993r.
11. "(you ever be) to Rome?". "No, I (never be) there."
12."when (you be) last in Rome". "I (be) there in 1994.
13. I(see) Bill when he was leaving the shop.
14. The mansion (belong) to our family for years.
15. Charles is very handsome man. That is why Linda( be) in love with H (tutaj nie mam dalej na zdjeciu) (meet) him.