Use the verbs from the box In the correct form to complete the sentenses.
Make/ do/ go/ have
0. Don’t talk to Shirley. She’s making an important phone call.
1. Peter has __________ a mistake.
2. Have you __________ a shower today?
3. She’s __________ an argument with her boyfriend.
4. They usually __________their homework on Sunday afternoon.
5. What time do you usually __________ breakfast.
6. She usually __________ for a walk after lunch .
7. We are __________plans for our winter holiday.
8. She sometimes __________ swimming at the sports health centre.
9. I’m __________ an exercises about using verbs.
10. He never ___________ lunch in the restaurant at work.