Zakreśl prawidłową formę.
1. I don`t think people will/won`t live on the moon.
2. Are you going to / You going to buy a new phone?
3. I not recycled / didn`t recycle all the glass bottles.
4. You hear / will hear the great sound effects if you`ve got speakers.
5. My mum was working in a shop when she met / was meeting my dad.
6. My sister going to / is going to leave school next year.
7. If you will buy / buy a new games console, I will give you a computer game for Christmas.
8. My family always recycles / recycles always glass.
9. I won`t married / will get married when I`m older.
10. They found Tutankhamen`s tomb many years ago / ago many years.