Zadanie.1.-Complete the sentences with something, anything or nothing.
Altough he said he had nothing to declare the customs officer didn't believe him.
1. Is there ______ I can do for you?
2.When the acciedent happened, we could do__________ but wait for the ambulance to arrive.
3. We were so tired that we didn't eat___________
4. There is_______ on the floor. Could you, please, check what it is.
5.I'm not going to the party. I've got ________ to put on.
6. She said ________ but I didn't inderstand her.
7. I'm so thirsty. I need _______ to drink.
8. It's so dark. I can't see __________.
Zadanie.2.- Transfor the sentences so that they mean the same as the first sentence given.
[ Remember that the meaning of your sentence must be exactly the same as the meaning of the orginal one.You cannot leave out any information included in the first sentence.]
He can't do anything to help me.
He can do nothing to help me.
1. I didn't buy anything in this new shop.
I bought _________________
2. There was nothing to eat when came home.
There wasn't ___________
3. There is nothing interesting in this city.
There isn't _______________
4. We did nothing at the weekend.
We didn't _________________
Bardzo proszę o pomoc i to szybko :)
Dam naj ;)