Czasowniki w nawiasach wstaw w formę czasu Present Perfect lub Past Simple.
1.I (work) for B&C for eleven years and I am very satisfied with my job.
2. I (work) for B&C for eleven years. Now I work in another place.
3. Our company (sell) three thousand cars this year.
4. Our company (sell) a few thousand cars between 1992-1994
5. "(you ever be) last in Rome" "I (be) there in 1994
6. "When (you be) last in Rome" " I(be) there in 1994
7. I (see) Bill when he was leaving the shop.
8. The mansion (belong) to our family for years.
9. Chears is a very handsome man. That is why Linda (be) in love with him ever since (meet) him.
10. When I (see) the Slims last time they (live) in Leeds.
11. Paul is giving up smoking. He (not smoke) for three weeks.
12. " When (they announce) that?" "They (announce) it five minutes ago"
13. (you ever taste) caviar?
14. I (read) a lot recently.
15. I (read) a lot when I (be) a student.
16. We often (smell) gas when we (live) in that old flat.
17. Here is your shirt. I (iron) it for you.
18. I (just finish) my composiotion.
19. I (finish) writing it a few minutes ago.
20. "(she take) the medicine yet?" "Yes, she (take) it at seven o'clock.
21. The play (start) at 8:30 and (last) an hour and a half.
22. "(they deliver) the furniture yet?" "Yes, they (deliever) it yesterday"
23. Bolesław Prus (write) "Lalka".
24. I (just miss) my train. Now I will have to wait for the next one.
25. My uncle (come) to England in 1945. For almost forty years he (work) as a bus driver. He (retire) in 1985