^^Wybierz odpowiednie słowo lub wyrażenie do zdań;
1. He wishes he __________ worked harder at school.
b) would have
2. We are not __________ to stay out late.
3. That __________ be John's coat. It's too big.
4. I went to China and I soon __________ eating with chopsticks.
a) got used to
b) be used to
c) used to
5. There aren't enough nurses. More nurses need __________trained.
c) to be
6. " I'll be in Washington for three months ", he said. He said he; __________
a) will be in Washington for three months.
b) would be in Washington for three months.
c) is in Washington for three months.
7. " We don't play tennis at our school ", the said. They said they; __________
a) haven't played tennis at their school.
b) don't play tennis at their school.
c) didn't play tennis at their school.
8. Have you cleaned your bedroom? __________
a) I'm afraid so.
b) I'm afraid not.
c) I'm afraid no.
9. We were told to keep __________ of the dangerous building.
10. I ran __________ an old friend when I was out today.
^^Troche sporo, ale też daje duzo punktow. xppp