Circle the correct word in each sentence .
1. Brazil produces/production a lot of coffee.
2. The develop/development of robots stardet in 1921.
3. Scientists creation/created the first cloned dog in 2005.
4. Every year over 200 languages become extinct/extinction.
5. We don't know if UFOs existence/exist.
Ty chyba trzeba wybrać które będzie pasowało.
can,could,will be able to
Complete the text with the affirmative (+) or negative (-) forms of can,could or will be able to.
Technology is amazing! Less than 150 years ago we
(1)__________(-) speak to anyone who wasn't in the same room.
We(2)_________(+) send letters, of course, but they didn't arrive for a week or more. Now we(3)___________(+) talk to people anywhere on the planet. So what about the future? I (4)_________(-) imagine it. It's too difficult. We (5)____________
(-) make cheaper phone calls-now you (6)__________(+) talk on the Internet for free. Perhaps we (7)__________(+) talk without words!
To mam na jutro!