Z góry dzięki, daje naj !
1. I` ve had a sore throat for/since Tuesday.
2. She's lived here for/since three years.
3. They haven't spoken for/ since 1999.
4. He's only worked there for/ since a week.
5. I've wanted to meet you for/since ages.
6. We haven't eaten for/since 1 o'clock.
7. She's had temperature for/since last night's party.
8. I' ve shopped at this market for/since years.
1.That ride was pretty scarier than the last one.
2. There's a internet cafe next to the bank/
3. It's opposite of the supermarket.
4. Where's the butchers?
5. You shouldn't to drink so much coffe.
6. I've felt sick since hours.
7. I feel stomach ache.
1. W tej księgarni mozesz kupic tanie ksiazki.
2. W Szwajcarii mówi się po niemiecku.
3. Z kim on rozmawiał?
napisz e-mail do kolegi lub koleżanki z opisem wypadku.