Odpowiedzi

2010-03-26T20:01:50+01:00
Earth (Latin terra) - Third from the Sun and the fifth largest planet of the Solar System. In terms of diameter, mass and density is the largest rocky planet Agreement.

Earth, inhabited by millions of species, including man [6], is the only known place in the universe in which there is life [7]. The planet formed 4.54 ± 0.05 billion years ago [8], and life appeared on its surface during the first billion years after formation. Then, the biosphere has affected Earth's atmosphere and other abiotic factors of the planet, enabling the growth of aerobic organisms and the emergence ozonosfery. The development of life on land has allowed the ozone layer, reducing the intensity of UV radiation [9] and the magnetosphere, solar wind particles bouncing.

Lithosphere is divided into several segments called tectonic plates, which for millions of years to move relative to each other, which leads to a significant shift in the position of the continents over time. The surface of 70.8% is water wszechoceanu contained in seas and oceans, the remaining 29.2% represent the continents and islands. Necessary for life on earth, liquid water is not detected on the surface of other celestial bodies [A 3] [A 4]. Earth's interior consists of a thick mantle, liquid outer core (that generates the magnetic field) and continuous internal kernel.

Earth interacts gravitationally with other bodies in space. Planet performs an orbit around the Sun once every 366.256 rotation around its axis. Time of one lap around the Sun is called the Sidereal year and corresponds to 365.256 days of solar time [A 5]. The slope of the Earth's axis to the line perpendicular to the plane of the orbit is 23.45 degrees, which leads to annual fluctuations in lighting, which cause such occurrence of the seasons. Earth revolves around a natural satellite - the moon, which orbits around it of approximately 4.53 billion years old. It causes tides and stabilizes the slope of the axis of rotation respect to the orbit. Bombardment by comets in the early history of the Earth contributed to the oceans [10] and decays single asteroids could lead to some mass extinctions.

Natural Resources Earth's crust and their ability to ensure the survival of such processing global human population. This population is divided politically for 200 independent states. In human culture have developed different views on the planet, such as the personification of a deity, a belief that the earth is flat, and the modern idea of the world as an integrated environment, requiring maintenance. Man first contract left Earth in 1961, when Yuri Gagarin flew orbital flight for approximately 2 hours (one lap), slightly above the atmosphere, and in 1969 Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin were the first landed on the surface of another celestial body - the Moon.

It is envisaged that for around 7.59 billion years the planet will be absorbed by the atmosphere of the Sun and will be destroyed