Wstaw czasowniki w odpowiedniej formie [okres warunkowy]
1. Marry [be] happy if you visit her tomorrow.
2. The old woman [be] killed if the driver hadn't stop the car.
3. The burglars would have left us with no money if we
[not pay] it in our bank accound earlier.
4. We would always have our dinner earlier if mother [not finish]
her job so late.
5. I will not agree to my doughter's going out so late if Tom
[not go] with her.
6. Our family [not be] so well-off if our father weren't so
successful in business.
7. If I [not have] something to eat, I'll die of hunger.
8. If you [not win] tomorrow, we would all be very disappointed.