1. Turn the following sentences into reported speech.
1.Tom said It is a great restaurant
Tom said (that) it was a great restaurant
2. I can't go to the party this evening Eric told me
to musisz wpisac odpowiedz.
3. This film is very interesting Mark told me
4. I will come tommorrow and fix the tap the plumber said to them
5. Those were the best days of my life Patty said
6. I've already done the shopping he said
7. You must type these letters today said my boss
8. I gave her the papers Paul said
Alan has interviewed some candidates for a job as an editor in a newspaper. Read what they said, then report their words as in the example :
1. I studied Journalism in America. I'm very hardworking and i get on well with people.
tutaj odpowiedz: David said (that) he had studied Journalism in America. He said that he was very hardworking and he got on well with people.
2. I Studied Modern Languages at University. I haven't got any experience in editing but i'm willing to learn and I'm extremely reliable
i na mowe zalezną jak wyzej ci dałem przykład.
3. I studied english literature in england. I've been a freelance writer for two years
4. I've been a teacher for ten years. I'm extremely organised and i never miss a deadline
Zad . 3
Turn the following sentences into reported speech.
1. Christmas day is always on 25th december he said
2.Dad said it's time for bed
3. I'll see you next week she told me
4. I've Finished the chores you asked me to do Patty said
5. we can go out tonight he said
6. They said we've never travelled by train before
7. The earth is round he said
8. We went to the circus last week they said
9. She broke the vase he said
10. I went to the thatre yesterday Sally said
11. I 'm preparing dinner now Tina said
12. Mum said you are going to be late for school