Connect these sentences using and or but.
1. John Lennon was from Liverpool. He was a famous pop singer.
John Lennon was from Liverpool and he was a famous pop singer.
2. The second president of the US was John Adams. He wasn't famous like George Washington.
3. William Shakespeare wrote A Midsummer Night's Dream. He wrote Hamlet too.
4. Easy Street was one of charlie Chaplin's first films. It's not my favourite.
5. Tasmania is a group of islands in the Southern Ocean. It's part of Australia.
6. Victoria became Queen of England in 1837. She was 82 when she died.
to z angielskiego
i jeszcze z muzy:
Z jakimi zwyczjami kojarzą się