Trzeba dopasować potrzebne na teraz daje naj!!!
obey, untidy, annoyed, moody argue, bored, worry, temper
1)I wish you'd clean sometimes. you're so....
2)Burt and Jim really don't get on. They always ....
3)I'm sorry I lost my .... . I shouldn't have shouted at you.
4) Don't .... . I'm sure you'll find it somewhere.
5) The teacher was very..... with the noisy children.
6) I'm so .... . Isn't there anything to do around here?
7) She trained her dog to ..... her commands.
8) He's so ... . One minute he's happy, the next he's depressed.