Complete the sentences. Use the affirmative (+) and negativ (-) of were, was, there was and there were.
Przykład jak zrobić:
1. It wasn't (-) a storm. It was (=) a hurricane!
1. The people who __________ (+) in the earthuaquake_________(+) very frightened.
2. __________ (+) a huge clound od smoke after the volcanic eruption.
3. I ________(+) surprised. The children ___________(-) frightened by the lighting.
4. ____________(-) many people on the beache when the tsunami hit.
5. ______________ (+) 26 hurricanes in the Atlantic in 2005.
6. The tsunami ______________ (+) a result of an earthquake.