Przeczytaj dialog. Czy poniższe zdania są prawdziwe ( true - T ) czy fałszywe (false- F ) ?
Popraw błędne zdania.
To jest dialog:
Julie: Hello, Tracey. I like that bag. It's great!
Tracey: Thank you! It's my sister's bag. I don't like it. I don't like green. I like white or pink. But my sister likes green. She likes apples and salad. She doesn't like orange or yellow.
Julie: That's funny! My favourite colour is yellow. I like bananas and cheese.
Tracey: Do you like banana and chesse sandwiches?
Julie: Yuk! No! I like banana sandwiches and I like chesse sandwiches, but I don't like banana and cheese sandwiches.
To są pytania:
1. Julie likes the green bag.
2. Tracey likes the green bag.
3. Tracey likes white.
4. Tracey's sister doesn't like green.
5. Tracey's sister like apples.
6. Julie likes banana and cheese sandwiches.
7. Julie doesn't like cheese sandwiches.