Match the beginnings of the mini-dialogues (1-9) with their endings (a-i).
1. Look at that funny bird !
2. I broke my mum's favourite cup last week.
3. I had ten hamburgers for lunch.
4. I'm afraid I left your umbrella on the bus yesterday.
5. Hamburgers are good for people on a diet.
6. Tom's uncle is in hospital.
7. Do you spend a lot of time with your brother ?
8. Would you like to sit here ?
9. You look sad. What's wrong ?
a) I'm so sorry. I hope he'll get better soon.
b) That's absurd !
c) Oh, what a shame ! Was she very angry ?
d) I've got some bad news for you.
e) Yes, we get on really well together.
f) Yes, move over a bit.
g) I can't see a thing.
h) You're crazy !
i) Don't worry. I've got another one.