Wybierz prawidłową formę. Następnie napisz odpowiedzi zgodne z prawdą.
Przykład: Has / Have James and Sally done a lot of sports?
Have James and Sally done a lot of sports?
Yes, they have.
They are very sporty.
1. Has / Have James ever played basketball ?
He prefers playing football.
2. Has / Have Sally had an accident ?
She`s sprained her ankle.
3. Has / Have Sally and James tried skydiving ?
They love adventure sports.
4. Has / Have Sally ever won a competition ?
She`s won a lot of prizes.
5. Has / Have James every broken his leg ?
but he`s had a lot of cuts and bruises.
6. Has / Have Sally and James appeared on TV ?
They were on a sports programme.
7. Has / Have Sally ever been cycling ?
She doesn`t like bikes.
8. Has / Have Sally and James been climbing ?
They`ve climbed mountains in Italy.