1) I...(work) at the crossword puzzle for over an hour, but I ...(make) very little progress so far.
2) I wish ... (not try) to repair it. It's completely broken now.
3) Please excuse me for...(be) late.
4) Before John listened to the radio he ... (turn) it on.
5) You needn't ...(tell) us about it, we knew it vety well.
6) This time tomorrw we ... (fly) to Rome.
7) If you don't do it willingly I'll make you..(do) it
8) Tom is very good at...(repair) bikes.
9) I very much look forward to..(see) you.
10) While the president..(fly) to Canada his plane...(fall) into the sea.
1) When Marilyn...(arrive) at the party ahe already...(have) a few drinks, so she wasn't able to walk straight.
2)Mary used to...(study) very hard when she was at school.
3)I wish my parents..(give) me more freedom when I was a child.
4) I would rather you...(talk) to her
5) Would you mind ...(not smoke) here.
6) I am sure Helen wouldn't mind...(look) after the children.
7) I can't help...(feel) sorry for the hungry children of Somalia