Zamienić na stronę bierną.
1. They showed her the easiest way to do it.
2. Lightning struck the old oak.
3. Titian couldn't have painted it as people didn't wear that style of dress till after his death.
4. A jellyfish stung her.
5. The author has written a special edition for children.
6. Judges used to carry sweet herbs as a protection against jail-fever.
7. An uneasy silence succeeded the shot.
8. Did the idea interest you?
9. The lawyer gave him the details of his uncle's will.
10 Beavers make these dams.
11. They used to start these engines by hand. Now they start them by electricity.
12. Most people opposed this.
13. Students are doing a lot of the work.
14. The Prime Minister was to have opened the dry dock.
15. They recommended opening new factories in the depressed area. (Use should)
16. The closure of the workshops will make a lot of men redundant.
17. Anyone with the smallest intelligence could understand these instructions.
18. We will not admit children under sixteen.
19. Boys of sixteen to eighteen are to man this training ship.
20. A rainstorm flooded the gypsies' camp.
21. The howling of wolves kept him awake all night.
22. They suggested making the tests easier. (Use should)
23. Children couldn't have done all this damage.