1. (steal,wait) As Barry was waiting for the bus , a thief stole his wallet.
2.(do have) Jack was doing the washing up when he had a brilliant idea.
3. (not/listen , call) thomas didn`t listen when
I was calling him in from a garden .
4. (work , hear) while I was working in the sitting room, I heard a loud crash upstairs.
5.(not/make , tell) we were not making much noise when she told us to be quiet .
6(fall,paint ) While Miguel was painting the house , he fell off the ladder .
7.(not/look,hide) My little brother hid my keys under the sofa while I was not looking.
8.(fall , watch)Did you fall asleep while you were watching that boring video?
9.(push , get off) As Agnes was getting off the bus a horrible man pushed her.
10. (wear, push) Were you wearing your watch when she pushed you into the pool?
11. (buy,stay) While they were staying in Istanbul , they bought a beautiful carpet .
12. (drop , take) as i was taking the shopping out of the bag ,
I dropped the eggs.
13.(walk,see) Did you see any interesting birds when you were walking by the river?
Miało być past simple i past continues.