DRINK , HOLD, LISTEN ,LOOK ,MAKE, TELL
1 . Kate is telling the group about YTV films.
2 .Is Greg drinking Kate's coffe ?
3 . Tomek is looking at his map.
4 . Are Pedro and Gabi holding hands ?
5. The actors are making a film about pickpockets.
6 . Are you listening to me ?
4) Write questions and answers .
NP. CAMERA / PEDRO
WHOSE CAMERA IS THIS ? iT'S PEDRO'S . IT'S HIS
1. watch / Tomek
What does Tomek watch?? Tomek is watching a TV news.
2. map / Carol
Whose map is this?? It`s Carol`s.
3. book / Gabi
Whose book is this?? It is Gabi`s book
4. YTV badge / Greg
Who won the YTV Badge?? Greg won it.
5. videos / my parents
Who made those videos?? My parents did it.
6. sandwiches / the dancers .
Who is eating those sandwiches?? The dancers are eating them.
5) Complete with comparative or superlative adjectives .
1. The Rio carnival is the largest carnival in the world ( large )
2. Notting Hill carnival is the most exciting street party in Europe . (exciting)
3 . Carol is a better dancer than ben ( good )
4 . jack is worse than Ben at talking to girls . (bad)
5 . Who is the most popular singer in the world ? (popular)
6 . London is the bigest city in Britain (big)
7 . Hotels In RIo are the most expensive at carnival time . (expensive )
8 . The Notting Hill carnival is more knowed than the Rio carnival . ( well-known)
9 ) Complete with these nouns.
ACTOR, BUSKER, FRIEND, GUIDE ,PICKPOCKET, SCRIPT,WRITER
1. A Busker sings in the street.
2 .An Actor plays people in films .
3 .A Guide shows tourists around
4 .A pickpocket steals things from people's pocket
5 .A friend is someone you know and like
6 .A Writer writes films
jednego brakuje do Script czyli tekst ;)