1. Laptop is known as computer which we can take everywhere. But it's bigger than palmtop. Palmtop is more like a phone. It's smaller and more comfortable. Even laptop is bigger, palmtop has more options.
2. Text message we can send by cellphone. E-mail is a message which we send by mail-box. Text message is much shorter. In text message we use abbreviations. E-mail could be more official.
3. Keyboard is a thing which we use only to write. Desktop is to showing pictures or films. Keyboard has keys with letters.
4. Software is a general term used to describe the role that computer programs. Hardware is a general term for the physical artifacts of a technology. It may also mean the physical components of a computer system, in the form of computer hardware. Software includes things such as websites, programs or video games. "Software" is sometimes used in a broader context to mean anything which is not hardware but which is used with hardware, such as film, tapes and records.
5. Printer we use to print some pictures or documents. Scanner we use to scan the same things but it sends them to computer. Printer gives us them from computer. Scanner is only laser. Printer could use ink.
6. Floppy disc is useless now. Actually we don't use them anymore. But we used them as we use CD-ROM now. It had had less memory. CD-ROM has more memory, it's more comfortable. Floppy disc is easier to destroy.