Tylko Present Simple i Continuous...
27. The milk smells sour. Did you keep milk a long time?
28. These workmen are never satisfied; they always complain.
29. We are this room today, because the window in the other room is broken.
30. He always says, that he will mend the window but he never does it.
31. Do you know why an apple falls down and not up?
32. Do you write to him tonight?
Yes, I always write to him on his birthday. Do you want to send any message?
33. Tom and Mr Pitt are having a long conversation. I am wondering what they are talking about.
34. Do you believe all that the newspapers say?
No, I don't believe any of it.
Then why do you read newspapers?
35. This car is making a very strange noise. Do you think it is all right?
Oh, that noise doesn't matter. It always makes a noise like that.
36. The fire smokes horribly. I can`t see across the room.
I expect that birds are building a nest in the chimney.
Why don't you put wire across the tops of your chimneys?
Tom does that sometimes, but it doesn't seem to make any difference.